Based in South Florida, Verzasca Group is a privately held real estate firm with direct hands-on experience in the acquisition, development, financing, operation and marketing of residential and commercial real estate. The firm operates with a mission to create more than new buildings – it strives to build communities. Its commercial and residential projects draw from and enhance the best attributes of each community, using materials of the highest quality and partnering with the industry’s finest architects, designers, landscape artists and craftsmen to deliver modern beauty and simplicity for an impressive value. Verzasca’s recent projects include Aurora, Le Jardin and Pearl House, among others.
1135 Kane Concourse, 6th Floor
Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154
Miami-based real estate developer Verzasca Group operates with a mission to create more than new buildings – it strives to build communities. With a portfolio of more than 10 million square feet around the world, Verzasca’s leadership is committed to the top-notch construction of residential projects, schools, offices, shopping malls and hotels. That’s the approach the esteemed group is taking in South Florida.
Together, Aurora, Pearl House and Le Jardin Residences form an intimate collection of boutique condominium residences. Don’t confuse boutique with small, cramped living spaces. While they might be smaller in the total number of residences offered compared with high-rise towers, the three projects still offer full-service amenities – lawn maintenance, pools, concierge services – for everything residents are tired of doing themselves and, of course, top-notch luxury.
What sets these residences apart from typical Miami condos? With land on the water being eaten up by sky-high projects, developers are moving off the shore and down the block, saving buyers from taking the financial hit waterfront buyers are feeling, all while providing a more discreet, less crowded option for those who live there. The neighborhoods of Sunny Isles Beach and Bay Harbor Islands are two of Miami’s hidden gems, with established local attractions in the form of shops, restaurants and nightlife.
Aurora, Pearl House and Le Jardin Residences provide convenience during morning rushes, weekend relaxation and is a place for families, empty-nesters and retirees to feel safe, secure and well-entertained.
Aurora Sunny Isles Beach
With an unparalleled dimension of architectural beauty and collection of personalized residences, Aurora offers homes unbounded by regularity. Located on scenic Collins Avenue, Aurora sits in one of Sunny Isles’ most desirable destinations, and offers an experiential array of resort-like amenities that express living as an art form.
Pearl House is Bay Harbor Islands newest development with 15 exclusive residences offering the best island living in the middle of everything.
Le Jardin Residences
• Private porte-cochere entrance
• Beautifully appointed residential lobby
• Valet parking service
• Assigned parking spots per residence
• Rooftop pool with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Downtown Miami, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach and Biscayne Bay
• Tropical garden area and verdant landscaping throughout
• Private storage space with bike locker for each unit
• State-of-the-art gym with yoga, steam, and locker rooms
• Electric vehicle charging station (Tesla compatible)
• Two and three bedroom residences with sizes ranging from 1385 to 2235 sq.ft.
• Decorator ready residences
• 9-foot ceilings
• WOLF and Sub-Zero appliances and custom Italian cabinetry by ITALKRAFT
• Energy-efficient and impact-resistant windows and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
• Generous oversized balconies
• Smart-home ready technology
• Bathrooms with exotic stone and water closets
• Spacious walk-in closets
• Penthouse residences include private rooftop terraces